Easibed for bedding guinea pigs on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi has anyone used easibed to bed their guinea pigs on as i am currently bedding my two indoor pigs on carefresh and thats £3.20 for a small bag whereas easibed is £7.29 for a 25kg bag so i am currently looking for bedding that is cheaper but safe for pigs and that i can get from my local shops such as the easi bed i saw today

Vetbeds are cheaper in the long run.They may be dearer to buy initially,but they last for years.

Re: Easibed
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 04:38:46 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi to you i posted a thread on here about easibed as we have been using it for a few months now here is the thread

http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=11722.0

I was on the easibed website and found easibed plus that has a fly repellent in it so i emailed them and here is the reply

Thank you for your enquiry about using easibed plus for your guinea pigs. We have had a lot of positive comment about how good easibed is for guinea pigs and I'm pleased to be able to tell you that easibed plus is equally ideal for them. Not only does it contain an effective fly deterrent, but also a safe, totally natural hi-tech additive that makes easibed plus the ultimate in hygienic bedding, so your guinea pigs will be able to enjoy living in a very clean, fresh and comfortable environment.
I hope this information helps you, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any more details.

Kind regards
Karen McAndrew
Products Customer Services Supervisor
0161 301 6581

we have got our first bag of easibed plus two weeks ago and it is great no more wee black flys buzzing around and it has a nice smell hard to explain just a fresh smell if you know what i mean the bedding itself is very very soft and comfy for the wee ones and easy to clean out we pay £7 for normal bale and £8.50 for the plus and one bag lasts us over a month with 6 wee pigs in 3 hutches and we fully clean them out every 3 days and we put plenty in i hope this helps all the best

pigsdad

Thanks pigs dad personally i think vet bed would be a bit of a pain for me because you'd have to keep washing it every couple of days and hoover it. I find washing their beds hard enough without damaging the washing machine and why do they need the whole cage to be like a bed. So i think easibed or easibed plus would be best for my two indoor piguns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back