• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

dry flaky feet

• Thread starter Thread starter cavy love
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavy love

hiya
my little babies Peony and Bluebelle have both got dry flaky feet. Do you know what this is and if i can treat it? :-\

Poor little loves I am sure someone on here will be able to help. Gourgeous guineas cream is good but see what everyone else recomends it may mean a trip to the vets :)

What cream would that be? thanks by the way :) should i use some nice shampoo as well in case their skin on the rest of their body is like that? they won't let me look. i have noticed some white fleks in Peony's hair. :'(

Contact [email protected] and ask what Chrissie advises. It does sound like they're mildly fungal maybe. If they're bedded on shavings then I would change that too. Something like Bepanthen (spelling) would be a good barrier cream for the feet to be going on with.

Could be a fungal problem. Get some shampoo and creams from Chrissie at Gorgeous Guineas. If you email Chrissie she will advise you on best products. All of her products are chemical free and are very good.They are a reasonable price and her delivery time is quick.I normall get my parcel within 2 days.

WWW.GORGEOUSGUINEAS.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back