Drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iloveanimals87

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So my to 11 week old guinea pigs Drink nearly a whole bottle of water (320ml) in 2 days is this the ussal amount or are they drinking to much?

p.s sorry if its a stupid question i'm new to owning guinea pigs

Water needs vary between piggies and depending on how much watery veg they get, in principle though that does not sound like too much but they may need a larger bottle as they grow as you may find that bottle wont last a full day/will last an awkward 1.5 days x

Water needs vary between piggies and depending on how much watery veg they get, in principle though that does not sound like too much but they may need a larger bottle as they grow as you may find that bottle wont last a full day/will last an awkward 1.5 days x
Thanks they get lettuce every day and carrots every other day with some fruits occasionly.
Will a 660ml or 1 litre bottle do as those are the biggest sizes my pet store does?

Have you read through the veggies advice in the food section? Well worth a read to make sure you are giving your pigs good variety and not too much of the "bad" veggies :-)
660 ml would probably be enough, or 2 smaller ones meaning both can drink at once :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back