Dreams

Ramia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought we'd post a thread about dreams we had:

Last night I dreamt I was watching a movie with my sister and a couple took an interest in us. We were talking about foreign investments and I said I used to live in France. My sister got jealous. Then we thought they poisoned us so we quickly drove home, only to find the couple bought the house next door to stalk us. So we had some friends put on hijab to help us foil their plot. Then a commercial about mistreated dogs came on TV and right after that I found out the couple had a dog that hadn't eaten in two days and I told a friend to get some meat, but then the dog spoke and said he wanted pizza. I gave the dog a hug, it was a labradoodle.

I think the story would have continued but my cat woke me up.

Last night I dreamt Stripe had an eye injury and would need his eye removed, and as I was about to remove the eye it was healed.

Anyone else have a dream last night (except maybe @BossHogg let's keep it clean lol)?

My dream was me driving to look at a car but the car was actually a flying car …… I know ! I didn’t buy it as it was the wrong colour 😂
I often don’t remember my dreams !
It has been said that what we dream about is not really what it’s about

I dreamed someone was explaining something to me using written notes to describe something that was missing, putting a circle around important words. The information was very disjointed. The person was impatient and could not understand why I was having difficulty following what she was saying 🔡

Back