Dominance at bedtime!

AidaB

Forum Donator 2024/25
Reaction score
Hector and Hamish have just gone from this…. 5D047544-1048-4599-AC75-0BB03C0657A9.jpeg

Too falling out over something mysterious, neither of us saw or heard anything. We were all getting ready for bed.
Now my husband and I are taking turns,too keep an eye, while we get ready for tomorrow.
The boys seem to be sorted- but I am not quite ready to go too bed and trust them just yet- both laying down napping. They are definitely keeping an eye on each other.
Hoping it’s just spring hormones. 🤞🏽

Hector and Hamish have just gone from this…. View attachment 199128

Too falling out over something mysterious, neither of us saw or heard anything. We were all getting ready for bed.
Now my husband and I are taking turns,too keep an eye, while we get ready for tomorrow.
The boys seem to be sorted- but I am not quite ready to go too bed and trust them just yet- both laying down napping. They are definitely keeping an eye on each other.
Hoping it’s just spring hormones. 🤞🏽

Hi!

Please see whether a temporary slit with a divider allow the hormones spike to die down. Try a formal re-intro on neutral ground; this will show you whether are still happy to go back together or not pretty quickly.

Please follow the tips in these guides here:
Bonds In Trouble
Bonding and Interaction: Illustrated social behaviours and bonding dynamics

Back