Does anyone have this cage?

• Thread starter Thread starter TheGaffer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to go for the same cage but changed my mind and i have not long bought the Nero 4 cage from pets at home its bigger but hasnt the ramps in. check out pets at home website and have a look.

That looks more like a rat/gerbil cage if I'm honest.

I think something without the ramps and with a bigger flat floor area would be better. Like Golidlocks said Nero 4 is great, I have one too I think it's a very popular piggy house.

Like has been said, I think you would be better off with the Nero 4, I had it for my piggies, and they loved it, but they now have a bigger cage.

You can always add your own extra level (I did with mine) as the height of the cage is not really needed.

I use the height by putting in now and again the hanging houses you can get. Mine are actually large rat hives my guineas love them.

what cage is bigger than nero 4? just incase want to increase the number of piggies I have?

Mine actually live in a hucth now rather than a cage

DSCF0337.jpg

yeah i had the grids and bought correx but husband put foot down and said no as they were too messy and took up too much space.

I got mine from a place called eden shop:

http://www.edenshop.co.uk/

you have to search around a bit, but they are on there. they have a mesh covering, rather than square grids, but are very good. The correx I got from a local sign maker. Just gave them a call, and asked if they would sell me some. Grids plus correx came to about £50 and made a 2X3 cage.

you can get the grids cheaper, it is just a question of finding some. B&Q and Argos did some for a while for about £20.

I got mine from either kleeneeze or betterware but it was bout 2-3 year ago

have got spare correx but gave the grids to a friends daughter for her chinchilla to stop him going under her bed etc when he has floor time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back