Do Your Pigs Step On Their Poops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
As of lately little chloe favourite thing is to step on the poopies. Not sure why but she does all the time, even though i spot clean twice a day haha strange piggies

Mine step I need their poops, then in their hay and clag up their feet then it dries and their feet are then in a fixed position until I soak them for a bit in water and pull it off gently. This usually happens overnight of course cos I notice otherwise and pull off the poo/hay before it dries!

Mine have popped then peed on top of their poop and trod in it and it looked like diorreah and traipsed it all over their cage and gave me a heart attack thinking one of them had a bad tummy upset. This was on fleece that wasn't wicking properly.

Mine step I need their poops, then in their hay and clag up their feet then it dries and their feet are then in a fixed position until I soak them for a bit in water and pull it off gently. This usually happens overnight of course cos I notice otherwise and pull off the poo/hay before it dries!
I would check all piggy feet every day and do this as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back