• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Digbys been Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just got off the phone to RSPCA and digby is in a incubator recovering, bless him :smitten: she said he looks like he is in a microwave :laugh:
He will be moved tonight or tomorrow depending on when he eats and drinks.
I know its horrible to de-nut but I know he will love my girls and they will look after him awww :smitten:
Fingers crossed everyone please that he will be ok to come home on Friday! ;)

your lucky you can have him home so early. Charlie got neutered on the 9th and I have to wait 10 days to bring him home, which is this Saturday. Can't wait.
We will be happy mummys really soon

Fingers are crossed. I am sure he will be fine. Why do you say de-nutting is horrible? Yes there are risks with the operation but providing the guinea is in the best of health and an experienced vet preforms the operation there is minimal risk. Neutering has a number of benefits, including being allowed to be housed with a girl or two. Lucky boy. O0

Awww little Digby :(
But as you said he's going to have his ladies to keep him company awwww a happy little family :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back