• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Digby is in need of a dentist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well I have been a little worried about my lad this past couple of days and I think Digby has a problem, his front teeth seem too big and he is struggling to get food into his mouth once its in he is fine, so this evening I gave him tiny bits of food helped him by putting it into the side of his mouth and he was happy.

After reading peter Gurneys views on the teeth it seems there is no point trimming the insciors as the problem is probably further down his mouth :( even tho once its in he is happy and chews fine. So it will be off to the vets. I am worried about him as he gets very stressed at the vets my others are all ok and manage but he is older and hasnt had the best start in life and when he had his op he had a major nose bleed :'( :'( They will not be putting him under to do anything as they shouldnt need to and I know he wouldnt survive. Any tips on keeping him calm would be great O0

Aww no :(

Sorry, I don't have any advice just want to wish you luck at the vets and hope all goes well..Hopefully he will okay and his toofies wont be too bad :smitten: :smitten:

Contact Vedra and see if there is a rodentologist near you :) they can do a trim without anesthetic

ask that you can be there with him and have lots of his fave treats to give him straight afterwards O0
Could you take a friend to be with him? perhaps that might keep him a bit calmer :-\
We'll have our paws crossed for Digby love :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back