Definitely a good friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All piggies were out today, but mainly took a shine to their new pigloos!

Here's some of them!

JoJo sticking his nose out, with Titch and Guinea looking on

060407a.jpg

Cuddles

060407b.jpg

My 8 girlies

060407c.jpg

Turvy being a floozy and kissing JoJo!

060407d.jpg

Cutie in her pigloo

060407e.jpg

Icey in the pigloo looked in by Tiny. Icey had a moody session with Rattie and needed to cool off!

060407f.jpg

Rattie cooling off too!

060407g.jpg

My gorgeous, Guinea

060407h.jpg

L-R Peanuts, Cherry, Turvy, Cutie (at front) posing!

060407i.jpg

Our dear Uncle-Ton! (JoJo is curled up inside too!)

060407j.jpg

Squeaky

060407k.jpg

Cuddles

060407l.jpg

I LOVE your playpen made out of cubes! Now I'm running around my house trying to find spare ones so that I can make a bigger playpen for my piggies! LOL

Those are fabulous pigtures! I think that the best one is the kissing one ;D ^-^ :-*

Kimmie

were did you get them pigloos from ? i have some from p@h but i like them wayy better, they have windows lol

Awwwwwwwwww all those beautiful piggies they're just gorgeous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
LOL loved the kissy photo :-* :-*

These are such lovely pigtures. Makes me wish I had a whole load of sows to run together in the sunshine. Thanks for sharing :)

Natnat x said:
were did you get them pigloos from ? i have some from p@h but i like them wayy better, they have windows lol

Got them from Nottcuts garden centre in Shirley - Brum end :) It'a lovely place there and got some animals too :)

Barmy4boars said:
These are such lovely pigtures. Makes me wish I had a whole load of sows to run together in the sunshine. Thanks for sharing :)

Also got the 6 boys together in the other part :)

they are lovely together, they look very happy outside!

They are so adorable! Our piggies went out on the lawn today too, and they loved it as usual. Pig-loos are the best, aren't they?

so many piggies! I'm only allowed two :( theyre all gorgeous! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back