decent runs

• Thread starter Thread starter Kerriebaby
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kerriebaby

Okay, am on the lookout for a decent run for the boys. They have a run attached to their hutch, but thought it would be nice for them to get on the grass now that the weather is improving. Also for Jasmine bun to get out (although she is very much a house bun!)

Can anyone recommend a good run, pref with a house/shelter attached, but no eglus!

Argos have some, not sure if they are any good, but it's worth a look :)

I'm looking for a 6ft run for a good price but it seems only the happy hutch company sells them ::)

i find the ones already made tend to be a lot more expensive than they need to be, try your yellow pages for a local wood supplier and get them to cut you some lengths of wood and knock a frame together yourself for half the cost O0

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-ft-Fully-Fo...ryZ63513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I have recently bought this run from E bay. Paid £45.00 (fplus £15.00 p & p) for it which is a good price for one this size. I haven't used it in the garden yet but have put it up in the garage and am very pleased with it. It comes fully assembled and folded. It is quite heavy so will probably need two of us to carry it out into the garden. Also comes with a free shelter which is huge.

hmmm, that might be abit big for my postage stamp of a garden...would have to get two...and the oh would :tickedoff: :tickedoff:!

I found the ones in Pets @ Home too small - I got one from the pet shop by us for only £32 and it's bigr enough for four piggies to run around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back