• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Daisy isn't very well

• Thread starter Thread starter Sophie1307
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sophie1307

Daisy (who will be 6 in late July) doesn't look very well.
All her sides are swollen and she keeps shutting one eye. She is still eating hay and veg but in very small amounts and then she rests, any idea's what it is?
She is quite grumpy as well...
Can Ovarian cysts come on both sides at once?
If it doesn't I think it could be bloat?! :-\

Just remembered something...
I tried to girls with readigrass for the very first time yesterday and since then she has become bigger.

Hope she is ok, I notice my girls get bigger when they eat. Then it passes. Could be the readigrass, do you think it's bloat?

I dont know but I do hope it isnt serious. If you are at all worried, I would pop her down to the vets :) Thinking of her :smitten:

Hmmm i have a bad feeling it is bloat. None of the other pigs seem affected by it?!
I'll try and get a pic of her in a minute.

awwww sophie I have Pmd you, I hope she will be ok O0

Awww Soph, not our forum star! :o :o

I would get her to a vet asap to be honest, really hope she gets well soon :( xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwwwwwww :-\ :'(
Your last piggy Sue died from bloat didnt she ? Lets hope Daisy hasnt got it :'( :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back