Daily floor time?

Jenni85

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Does everyone give their piggies floor time daily?

I'd love to but some days I have other evening commitments. They do have floor time 3/4 days a week, is that enough?

I feel guilty.

Don’t feel guilty, you’re doing fine!
I know your girls have a lovely big cage so plenty of space to exercise inside it. Floor time is a lovely extra but lots of enrichment and mental stimulation inside a big living space is key

I think they’re getting plenty of floor time and given their cage is big, that’s a bonus. Do what fits in with you too.
Mine (when they lived indoors) had a 2x5 cage. The girls didn’t like it much so they only had it a couple of times. The boys loved it (it seems) so they had it maybe 1-2 times every couple of months.

I think they’re getting plenty of floor time and given their cage is big, that’s a bonus. Do what fits in with you too.
Mine (when they lived indoors) had a 2x5 cage. The girls didn’t like it much so they only had it a couple of times. The boys loved it (it seems) so they had it maybe 1-2 times every couple of months.
Thank you. Their cage is also 5x2. They do love floor time which I suppose I'd why i feel guilty I don't do it for them everyday.

Don't feel guilty. The textbook perfect pet care is hard to live by when life gets busy even if we know better. Your best is good enough.
I certainly do my best, they're spoilt little madams 😂 thank you.

Don’t feel guilty, you’re doing fine!
I know your girls have a lovely big cage so plenty of space to exercise inside it. Floor time is a lovely extra but lots of enrichment and mental stimulation inside a big living space is key
Thank you, they've plenty of mental stuntulation and seem super happy. They love floor time so I suppose that's where the guilt comes in that I don't do it everyday. They don't seem any different in the days they don't get out so I suppose they're not bothered by it.

Back