Cuzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Here are some photographs of Cuzzy our Sheltie, he had a wash down an enjoyed being dried on my knee!

Louise
:)

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1203-2.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

What a goregous piggy :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks, I've not cut his hair up to now but it is getting longer. He is tame so I don't think it will be a problem. Emily wants to put rollers in his hair! 98)

lol

I dread trimming nails, I was looking at the girls feet and they could do with it, they are so calm though it shouldn't be a problem. :) Tiger is gorgeous though, what lovely colouring he has. I can see why he gets his name! Cuzzy is short for custard, Caitlin can't say Custard so Cuzzy it was!

Ah, I was wondering where the name Cuzzy came from!

Have to confess, Tiger is named after the Tiger Panzerkampfwagen, a flippin tank! OH named him obviously - he wanted to call him Rommel but I had to put my foot down! >:D

It's funny where you get the names from. I've a list of names that I want for future pigs the next one will be Eccles. Peter plays Warcraft and would call them after his characters such as Barty, Slugs etc...there is no way! LOL

Argh that game is the bane of my life, Peter is always on it and all I say is get off it get off it!...lol Even Emily plays it and she is 6, all she does is run around though. Her characters are called Elladora and Chemily its hard getting names to fit as everyone has the good ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back