Cutie and Squirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Another 2 of my girlies! My girlies don't get on as a group so are all in pairs!

Cutie (with the 'brown' face) and Squirt - is that 'brown', a lilac?

cassh2.jpg

Squirt - notice the white paw?

ssh1.jpg

Cutie

csh1.jpg

Are the related? Love that foot! ;D
My boy just saw your t-shirt he started going 'TIGGER TIGGER'. I wondered what he was going on about at first.

Apple and Pip look a lot like those two,only i wish their faces would get fatter as they look a bit ratty right now,i know theyre only babies but still

darkest.dreaming said:
My boy just saw your t-shirt he started going 'TIGGER TIGGER'. I wondered what he was going on about at first.

LOL yep, sisters! Just over a year old:)

LOL Tigger fan then? I LOVE Tigger :D

kellyandpiggies said:
darkest.dreaming said:

LOL yep, sisters! Just over a year old:)
LOL Tigger fan then? I LOVE Tigger :D
Could say that. He got tumble tigger and bouncing tigger for b-day and x-mas. I'm actually surprised i haven't taken out the battries yet! :D

Ahhhhhhh more cuties, and wow have they grown :-* :-*

Ha that's uncanny as Dee insisted last Christmas 2005/6 that err Santa buy her a Tigger and her wish came true, he sits proudly in her bedroom ;)
(TIGGR that's how i spell my name) i'm sure that's what he says yes?

Glynis said:

Ha that's uncanny as Dee insisted last Christmas 2005/6 that err Santa buy her a Tigger and her wish came true, he sits proudly in her bedroom ;)
its been a while since i have seen/ read it but i think that's what he says (i live 5 minutes away from the 100 acres wood!)

Glynis said:

It's 'T I double Grrr ER'. I've been overloaded with Tigger recently. Too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back