cute or what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
allsortshol07pigskirsty018.jpg

dipstick and jinx sharing a cuddle cup
allsortshol07pigskirsty026.jpg

jinx having a drink while dippy rests still ( hard life isn't it?)
allsortshol07pigskirsty037.jpg

Ava and Edie born at end of jan with carrie anne ahhhhh my girls
allsortshol07pigskirsty041.jpg

Henry with carrie anne also born late jan so cute ahhhhhh
allsortshol07pigskirsty034.jpg

carrie anne and Ava

Jinx was the one who had a paralised back end but is almost 100% better now shows what restricted rest and calcium tablets can do , dippy was my beloved dobbys dad Henry was born to Evee mum of 6 months who i rescued about a week or so before she gave birth totally unexpectedly, Ava and Edie are Marleys( a white red eyed rex) daughter and Charlie( a silver rex) is dad my one planned birth for 3 years are they not stunning and well worth waiting over 3 years for

Henry has a real funny character he hides in the igloo if you go in the shed but pokes his head out to check you out thinking you cant see him, his ears also have a funny way of lying flat when you fuss over him then springing up when he relaxes, ping up they go ;D

michellemuffin said:
Henry has a real funny character he hides in the igloo if you go in the shed but pokes his head out to check you out thinking you cant see him, his ears also have a funny way of lying flat when you fuss over him then springing up when he relaxes, ping up they go ;D

There's just something about him! :smitten: I love ones with lots of character and attitude!

They're so gorgeous! Those are fabulous piccies.
And start picking out sticks- you're gonna have swarms of boys after your daughter pretty soon. ;D

Kimmie

Awwwwww Michelle and Carrie Anne they've grown sooo much :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhh lots of them mmmmmmmmmm
Gorgeous piccies thankyou :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh what stunners - & Carrie Anne is going to be a little heart breaker too! 0:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back