Cute but unusual rumble-strut game between sows

• Thread starter Thread starter piggytoefluff
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piggytoefluff

I've spent a lot of time at home over the last 2 weeks so naturally I've spent a lot of time watching Boogie and Fluffkin. In the past there have been a few scraps and disagreements but they just grew out of it.
I was really surprised to observe on at least 3 occasions the girls initiating flirting behaviour; waddling around purring and exposing their (ahem) bits, only instead of the other one getting crotchety and running away, they were both doing it and pop-corning like crazy - all 4 feet properly of the floor. They popcorn if they rub against each other or bump into each other. It's really very cute - it's just a little weird! Normally they get on each others nerves when they are in season!

LOL they sound gorgeous! :) My boys popcorn if they brush past one another. How are they if you take one out of the cage? Sunshine and Twinkle go mad if they can't see one another!

At least your two girls are entertaining themselves! :)

Louise
x

My sows have been doing this in the last couple of days, was watching them before very strange little things! x

Well, funny you should ask. Normally they barely notice but over the last week the one left in the cage comes to sit in the 'window' I made in the correx and she'll just watch us. I love them so much, I'm so pleased that they're beginning to love each other rather than just get on. :smitten: 0:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back