Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jabberwockygirl

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Check it out here:

I went to volunteer at a Rescue in London. I like volunteering because at the moment I'm so busy that I can't have any Pigs of my own. They're a small rescue but they're fantastic. They save the lives of abused and abandoned Guinea Pigs and it would mean a lot to me if you guys could watch the video.

Tell me what you think and if possible please make a small donation to the Rescue here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello :)

Welcome to the forum.

What rescue did you volunteer at? Do they have a website? The DONATE link is to a paypal account and is invalid. I would suggest just linking to the Guinea Pigs Rescue website so people here can take a look. I removed the donate link that was broken and would prefer you just to link to the rescues website :)

We are a Pro Rescue forum so have good relationships and have links to many reputable rescues in the UK

Welcome again

Last edited:
Hello :)

Welcome to the forum.

What rescue did you volunteer at? Do they have a website? The DONATE link is to a paypal account and is invalid. I would suggest just linking to the Guinea Pigs Rescue website so people here can take a look. I removed the donate link that was broken and would prefer you just to link to the rescues website :)

We are a Pro Rescue forum so have good relationships and have links to many reputable rescues in the UK

Welcome again
Yes I'm sorry the link was indeed bromen. Here is a link to their website. I will also post the correct PayPal link later on. Please promote this awesome Rescue. They're really great, friendly people.

Back