Custom Made Hutches

Status
Not open for further replies.

StannyUK

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A friend of mine is starting a new business to build hutches and runs and I mentioned I post here. I just wondered if anyone is interested in custom built hutches/run?

He is most likely to start up an ebay shop (I'm going to advise him on making sure the hutches are ok) but I thought I would test the water and ask you guys if you feel there is a market for custom built hutches...

Your comments are most welcome

Great idea Stanny. Cheaper the better! >:D Seriously though as guinea pig owners they can be costly and I think I can speak for most when I say that finding good quality products at reasonable prices is hard to come by. So if your friend could find materials cheap enough to build hutches with then there would definitly be a niche in the market for that!

An Ebay shop is a good idea or a stand alone website and he can post here with his designs! Good luck to him! :)

Yeah I would deffo be in the market for a custom built run for the yard. I've looked all over (the world it seems some days!) and just cannot find what I want. Keep us informed if he does start up. He'd be well off getting in touch with the shows and clubs too. O0

Yeah i'd be interested in a price for a three tier hutch 4ft and 5ft wide. :)

cheapest quote 139.99 so far

also a run big enough for 7 piggies i could attach to my shed :)

Also...I dont think theres really anywhere that caters for people that have big groups of piggies, so if he designed some that could take I dont know 8-10 piggies, and still reasonably priced, I think that would go down well :)

Theres certainly money to be made i'd say O0

thanks for the feedback guys, I will let him find his feet and then I will set up a form or something that you can complete with specs. Then it makes it easier to ask for what you want (with or without fox proof wire etc)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back