Custom made hammock and cube hidey has arrived!

• Thread starter Thread starter jyrenze
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jyrenze

Yay the toys I ordered have arrived.

143815.jpg

143050.jpg

b_143700.jpg

b_144215.jpg

Piggys went absoluately bonkers over the cube hidey, they were popcorning inside and the whole thing was jiggling up and down, lol

No, one of my friends who custom makes fleece stuff for sugar gliders to sell did me a favour by making guinea pig sized ones. :)

My skinnys would love the cube.
Could you ask nicely to get another 2 made in a pink/purple prefeably please? :)

Emma x

You can buy those for ferrets that are available in UK, its almost the same thing. We dont have those here thats why I had to custom make. I'm in Malaysia, lol.

They are fab and look really well made! Nice to see Twinkle's girlfriend is growing up! I can't believe how similar they are! :)

x

jyrenze said:
You can buy those for ferrets that are available in UK, its almost the same thing. We dont have those here thats why I had to custom make. I'm in Malaysia, lol.

Oh sorry I never realised. :D
I will have a search about and if anyone else is good at making these similar things drop me a line.

Emma xz

GPQ said:
jyrenze said:

I will have a search about and if anyone else is good at making these similar things drop me a line.

Emma xz

Just be careful where you get these from Emma! I ordered 3 from someone called cheekychinnies, a member on here and she has a website. She ripped me off and never sent them and she has ripped off loads of pther people including rescues >:(

Lovely pics of those cubes and your piggies jyrenze, I wish my piggies had got theirs :(

lavenderjade said:
Just be careful where you get these from Emma! I ordered 3 from someone called cheekychinnies, a member on here and she has a website. She ripped me off and never sent them and she has ripped off loads of pther people including rescues >:(

Lovely pics of those cubes and your piggies jyrenze, I wish my piggies had got theirs :(

Oh dear that's just awful. Has the member been banned? My friend who made these is also a member of another pet forum I visit, I trusted her because of her good reputation there. I too know many friends that have been mislead or conned by sellers on forums. We really have to be cautious :(

That is terrible. I'm hoping to start making Cozys after the New year and would try and make them ass cheap as possible. I hate people that rip others off. Soooo annoying! :police:

jyrenze said:
lavenderjade said:

Oh dear that's just awful. Has the member been banned? My friend who made these is also a member of another pet forum I visit, I trusted her because of her good reputation there. I too know many friends that have been mislead or conned by sellers on forums. We really have to be cautious :(

No I dont think she has been banned, but she must be still ripping people off from her website :(

lavenderjade said:
jyrenze said:
lavenderjade said:

No I dont think she has been banned, but she must be still ripping people off from her website :(

Problem is though, I know from various other forums that people have ordered stuff from them, got it and been really happy with it? :-\

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
That is terrible. I'm hoping to start making Cozys after the New year and would try and make them ass cheap as possible. I hate people that rip others off. Soooo annoying! :police:

If you do, I will get some off you :D This could be a new online venture for you >:D

That's what I was thinking Fi. I've also had ideas to start a guinea pig magazine as there doesn't seem to be one especially that is rescue led. Any money I make I will ploy back in to put towards my rescue shed. :)

lavenderjade said:
GPQ said:
jyrenze said:

Emma xz

LJ, is there still a post open thats selling these items you bought? If so I'll put a note on it. :)

S+T you're going to be soooooo busy!

That Louise AKA Pampered Pets AKA Cheeky Chinnies tried ripping me off too. After waiting months and countless emails I gave her a piece of my mind and she refunded my money. That wasn't without being abusive and swearing at me though.

She is a horrible girl and a worse business woman. Don't buy from her!

I have found a new lady who makes them, so I am waiting for those to arrive, will let you know, but I have high hopes about this one.

Karen, just the way I like it. Once I've got Chrimbo out the way I can settle down and try and get the ball rolling. :)

I do Ebay but to be honest I'm through with it, I don't like the star system and if you don't leave feedback right away buys get stoppy. :D

Well if anyone is making them let me know because I would like a couple for the naked girlies.

Emma x

Damonshumanslave said:
Cool! I like those! Are they from hammocky hammocks?

I love hammockhammocks
I get loads of stuff for my chinnies from there =] And i bought the chinchilla's hammocky cracker.. Stocking and pouch with loads of toys (already in there!)
=]

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Karen, just the way I like it. Once I've got Chrimbo out the way I can settle down and try and get the ball rolling. :)

I do Ebay but to be honest I'm through with it, I don't like the star system and if you don't leave feedback right away buys get stoppy. :D

I've stopped doing ebay too :) I love my new shop, its so easy to use (for me that is ::) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back