Custom Fleece Bedding

Savijo79

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm a newbie, collect my piggies tomorrow. My question is I have a two tier cage, one with opening trapdoor on top and ramp to lower level. I'm trying to find fleece liners for my boys but no having any luck.

Anyone help out please? x

Check online, and maybe for now you could use paper bedding and then get the fleece bedding when you can? That''s what w did with our piggies. It depends on where you live

:wel:

First, please remove your postcode from your profile and instead just have your county. Your postcode gives far too much information about your specific location so could compromise your online safety.

This guide may help you - Members recommended UK and US sites for fleece cage liners and accessories

Alternatively, puppy pads (and you can get reusable/washable ones) with a polar fleece blanket laid on top works just as well for indoor cages

The key with boys is space and noting that upper levels do not count towards the cage size, so do ensure the cage is 180x60cm (150x60 at a minimum) on the bottom level to ensure they have plenty of space

Back