cuddle cups? fleece? arggggghhhhhh!!

• Thread starter Thread starter poppy1775
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poppy1775

can anyone suggest whats best for piggies to sleep on there so much to choose from but I'm kinda working on a budget ;D

i was thinking maybe cuddle cups or hammocks also where can i get them? ?

Are your pigs indoors? If so then fleece is great. I use fleece blankets and change daily or every other day if I can get away with it!
Outdoors then something like Megazorb or something like that would be suitable it is only £5.00 a bag for a 3ft one! :D

Hammocky Hammocks have the fabbest ever piggy beds (reasonable price too) very sturdy - good choice of colours - can get a little lining of fleece so easy to change and wash and keep clean - machine washable - keeps shape - in short TOTALLY BRILLIANT! Profits go to rescues too. Have a look at their website - I can't speak highly enough of them! They also do all sorts of hammocks and fleece blankets etc.

yeah they are indoors i was using hay but cant use it as bedding anymore because one of them keeps getting fungal infections! :(

fabric store get some fleece, sew up a few cuddle cups its cheap and easy

DSC01737.jpg

I cant seem to get onto Hammocky Hammocks any more ahve they changed their web site or stopped selling?

No the site is till working. In fact I have just ordered to stuff now and Sarah is letting me test their new fleece bedding :D very exited.

try this link: http://www.hammockyhammocks.co.uk/

The site isn't all up to date yet so if you want something you can't see email them they are very helpful.

L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back