Crumble

Emmamarie123

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi everyone I have two girls on together and I now have added a baby girl called Crumble. I would like to know how old she is as the man I got him from said she is 5-6 weeks but I think she might be younger thank you

IMG_1523.webp

IMG_1525.webp

IMG_1527.webp

IMG_1531.webp

She's a cutie but I'm afraid we can't really determine an age though she definitely is small :) looks about the same size as my little boy was when I got him and he was 5/6 weeks

Welcome to the forum! Impossible to tell I am afraid, but I would suspect the age mentioned. She is tiny and Gorgeous :love: As is your other piggy!

She is utterly gorgeous and so tiny. Size varies from piggle to piggle but I'd also guess she is around the age mentioned

Thank you everyone! I am tracking her weight as she is a little on the small side but I took her to the vet for a check and he says she is doing fine. I currently feed my pigs wags muesli but I am trying to find a better quality pellet food. Anyone know how to introduce new food. I know to slowly add it to their food but I am wary that they will just avoid it as they are used to the muesli diet..

ooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmyyyyyy gooooooooooooddddddddd look at the little white face :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I would suffer baby nails all over again for that face! :love::love::love::love:

Back