Critical care

WobblyPiggy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, please move if its in the wrong place...
Its not an emergency as the piggies are OK...but we were going to order some of the Emeraid Sustain Herbivore (with Mint) on Amazon like normal but they don't seem to have it on at the moment. Weve had bad experiences in the past with funny websites so it makes me a bit hesitant to use other sites to order from. Does anyone have any sites that I could order this from in the UK? As I have at least one very fussy piggy who won't eat any of the others we have tried. The one we have found so far is called Hyperdrug...as we would like to order some extra in for over the holiday season as a just incase.

Thanks we will have a look...we tried her on some other ones and she wouldn't have them...dont know what it is about this one but she loves it...

Thanks we will have a look...we tried her on some other ones and she wouldn't have them...dont know what it is about this one but she loves it...
This is the only one I could get my Ted to actually eat, he hated all the others

Well we only ordered yesterday and ita already on its way...so were happy...just having some in is peace of mind especially with the holidays and all the sales coming up...ordering stuff will inevitably take longer...

Thanks bill and Ted,I use this alot as it seems to be liked by all,and useful for maintaining weight with a piggie that has hyperthyroidism.

Back