Crimbo crosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I made 2 crosses earlier for my Grandma's grave, and also my Grandad and Nan's grave :)

Going to put them on the graves in the week. Don't like the look of some wreaths and thought it would be personal making my own for them.

What do you think?

cross2.jpg

cross3.jpg

cross4.jpg

cross1.jpg

they are beautiful, and it shows how much you care for them even in death, taking the time to prepare something like that..

very thoughtful, and if they are somewhere now where they can watch over you, then i am sure you brought some happy tears to their eyes.

theyre so pretty,ive gotta get one to go on my grandma's grave over xmas i was thinking of having a false flower one made instead of real as they last forever then

They're lovely-I need to get something for my Nans grave-maybe I'll think about making something

awwww Kelly they are absolutely Beautiful - I'm sure they would be proud of you x

/hugs

Trace x

Beautiful,
My Grandfather would've been 99 today and i still miss him sooo much :'( (he's been gone now for 2 years), loves you Ralph, i'd like send him one of those
He just adored my Grandmother's garden, he also loved to buy her flowers :-*

Aww thanx for all your kind words. Going to makes some more later for the piggies and Bubbles buried in the garden.

I only take up fresh flowers in summer cos they last and look much better.

awww Kelly makes me tearful I have to be content in sending my aunt money to buy flowers and wreaths for my darling nan and Grandads grave as its in SE London, I miss them both so much, despite it being 1988 and 1990 they died they are wonderful you clever thing

My dad doesn't have a grave we scattered his ashes somewhere (dont like to say in case we get in to trouble!) but as he didn't really like flowers when its an anniversary of his death or birthday, fathers day or Christmas I get a balloon with either happy birthday / fathers day or a train or a bike shape and let it go where his ashes are - as if I'm sending it straight to heaven for him! This year we tied a tiny bit of miseltoe to the string!

Been 5 yrs now miss him more each year not less............

piglover said:
My dad doesn't have a grave we scattered his ashes somewhere (dont like to say in case we get in to trouble!) but as he didn't really like flowers when its an anniversary of his death or birthday, fathers day or Christmas I get a balloon with either happy birthday / fathers day or a train or a bike shape and let it go where his ashes are - as if I'm sending it straight to heaven for him! This year we tied a tiny bit of miseltoe to the string!

Been 5 yrs now miss him more each year not less............

That is lovely.. Hugs to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back