Crazy Phase

• Thread starter Thread starter gp-d
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gp-d

I currently own two guinea pigs one from birth and another for just over half its life but I've notcied that when they are at 2 months they seem to go through this phase of running like mad when I go near or have them on my lap.

The first one who was with me when she was about two months was like this when I first got her and it was so dissapointing as she was my first pig ever but then about amonth later she became so normal calm and patient so I thought it was just her gonig tame. Then I had my second pig who is 2 months now (nearly 3) and she has gone into the same sort of phase. Sh was really calm and patient when shewas first born but she got to this age and went mad. I'm hoping she will settle like my other one.

Anyway has anybody else experienced it? Is it a sort of teenage guinea pig age resenting people for the sake of it?

Very interesting :) I can't say I've noticed it at two months, though babies tend to be tame at birth then get skittish (its like a learnt behaviour?). Then there are other babies that are tame all the way through :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back