Crazy little piggy...

• Thread starter Thread starter mistyanita
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mistyanita

I just got two adorable new piggys to keep my lonely pig company... but my little new one (munchkin) is a bit crazy :o she picked a fight with my older pig, sprinkles, when we were trying to bond them... which I understand... but now I've noticed that she keeps pulling her sisters (pumpkins) fur out and chasing her around the cage. She also looks at me funny ? like she wants to eat me or something... (its strange cos that just makes me think she is even cuter! :smitten:)

Little munchkin was a runt so pumpkin is almost double her size but she still nips her and is a real bully. She hasn't drawn any blood but pumpkin screamed last time she had a nibble... :-\ I'm a bit worried because i don't want them to fall out with each other... is it usual for such small pigs to act like this? She is only about 10 weeks (she was a rescue so I'm not sure)...

I would class this as bullying , Maybe you should seperate them ? This is just a idea and i think they have already fallenout with each other hence the behaviour !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back