Crack Is Up For Adoption Again

flowerfairy

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tried to adopt this lovely boar and his friend James almost a year ago. It fell through due to Anna at the rescue being ill. James has since died (rip lovely boy) leaving Crack up for adoption.

I have applied to adopt him and another lovely boar that they have. They will be in the insulated, heated shed until I can sort out space for them in my bedroom.

Hope it all works out this time!

Tried to adopt this lovely boar and his friend James almost a year ago. It fell through due to Anna at the rescue being ill. James has since died (rip lovely boy) leaving Crack up for adoption.

I have applied to adopt him and another lovely boar that they have. They will be in the insulated, heated shed until I can sort out space for them in my bedroom.

Hope it all works out this time!
Good luck with your adoption! All waiting on news with photos!

Very exciting.
Sometimes I believe that things are just meant to be, and it looks like Crack was always destined to be your boar.

I have actually emailed to withdraw from the adoption. It is so easy (for me) to be ruled by my heart. They would have to live in the shed, which is a lovely one, all insulated and with a heater, but I wouldnt see them as much.

If I am going to ever have more guinea pigs it will be ones that can be added to my trio.

Do keep looking at his pic though!

Oh so sorry to hear :soz: I'm he will find his forever home soon xx

Back