Courgette conspiracy

Zanzan

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have posted in food discussions here before that my three always loved courgette, which many people were really surprised by. They could never get enough of it. Sadly we lost Pepper in April and Beatrice and Merry have now been joined by Pebbles (who is a little bit of a troublemaker but very entertaining 😀)
20230809_205432.webp
Anyway, since Pebbles arrived NO ONE has eaten courgette, they won't touch it! I can only think that she is some kind of conspiracy theorist who is telling them that courgettes contain secret microchips.....or something 🙄.

My first five piggies would only eat courgette if it was peeled first or else it was clearly the enemy and was to be avoided at all costs!

Courgette was one of the few things even Blitzen wouldn't eat, and he wasn't very fussy over his food lol.

My two wont eat courgette. But I would be easily convinced by that gorgeous face. Pebbles you are lovely 🥰

I wish mine would eat it. I have courgettes here the size of marrows, my neighbours and I can't keep up. Two draws of my freezer are full of them.
Pebble is gorgeous, what a beautiful colour and markings she has.

Back