Count to ten before the seniors get here!

Anyone who has contributed over 5000 posts earns the esteemed title of 'senior guinea pig'. However, this designation isn't displayed on posts for those who have generously supported the forum, forum buddies, and staff members. So, to identify these seasoned members, you'll need to check their post count rather than relying solely on their title.

Anyone who has contributed over 5000 posts earns the esteemed title of 'senior guinea pig'. However, this designation isn't displayed on posts for those who have generously supported the forum, forum buddies, and staff members. So, to identify these seasoned members, you'll need to check their post count rather than relying solely on their title.
A lot of us have decided to pick a side.I used to put 0 as I am technically a senior guinea pig but I switched to the 'good' side lol.

Why? when the juniors outnumber the seniors considerably, the senior Guinea pig tag, should be celebrated as it shows your commitment to the forum, if you want to sully that tag and undervalue yourself feel free. 😝
I don't see it that way.I've been a member since 2012 so people know I'm an old age pensioner piggy.You should really add that title for when people make a lot of posts lol.

I don't see it that way.I've been a member since 2012 so people know I'm an old age pensioner piggy.You should really add that title for when people make a lot of posts lol.
So nearly 10,000 posts doesn't mean anything?

Back