Cotswold sweet hay

Jellybellybeans

Forum Donator 2024/25
Reaction score
So the Cotswold sweet & meadow hays from The Little Hay Co arrived yesterday & my two seem to be loving it😊although I did originally order their soft cut hay as I’d heard such good reviews about it, but they are out of stock. Some of the strands of the Cotswold sweet look really long and hard so I’m worrying about hay poke now though, is it quite a common thing or am I over thinking it!?😳
I’ve tried quite a few different types of hay now, as I want them to enjoy their food as much as possible, what hay do you currently feed your piggies? xIMG_0208.webp

So the Cotswold sweet & meadow hays from The Little Hay Co arrived yesterday & my two seem to be loving it😊although I did originally order their soft cut hay as I’d heard such good reviews about it, but they are out of stock. Some of the strands of the Cotswold sweet look really long and hard so I’m worrying about hay poke now though, is it quite a common thing or am I over thinking it!?😳
I’ve tried quite a few different types of hay now, as I want them to enjoy their food as much as possible, what hay do you currently feed your piggies? xView attachment 252008

Hi

It depends on when the hay was harvested. It is a natural product and not always the same; there are usually two grass harvests. Just tamp it down a bit. I am currently doing the same with my latest order from Nature's Own, which looks similar to yours at the moment.

Back