Reaction score
Cozziesfeet.jpg

Just look at his silly little back feet

;D ;D ;D

Pink sox, yellow bra, black knix ;D ;D ;D
I tidied up for the photo shoot ;D ;D ;D

;D Very handsome boy and beautiful markings. Love him. :smitten:

Aww, thanks :)

He did so well with the squeezing and the antibiotics and getting Roger to drain it with a needle. Very brave. :)

Wow he's beautiful. I have to tidy to take photos too. My underwear isn't as nice as yours though - mine is battleship grey ;D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Cozzie you're just sooo handsome with those little eyes and nose and awww just wanna give you so loves :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Gee Cozz you look might uncomfortable there mate :o

Really :o :o :o :o

You funny little man :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Ha i bet you popped him on the bed and he just sat there, LOL Duke does that sometimes too, were as i'm thinking move your feet boy ;D ;D
I've not seen footsies that far apart like that tho ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
woah the splits by a piggie O0

Glynis said:
Really :o :o :o :o

You funny little man :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Ha i bet you popped him on the bed and he just sat there, LOL Duke does that sometimes too, were as i'm thinking move your feet boy ;D ;D
I've not seen footsies that far apart like that tho ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
woah the splits by a piggie O0

I reckon poor little Cosmo was thinking if I spread myself as wide as I can, maybe I can block out the drawers behind with mummy's underwear spilling out! :laugh:

furryfriends said:
I reckon poor little Cosmo was thinking if I spread myself as wide as I can, maybe I can block out the drawers behind with mummy's underwear spilling out! :laugh:

2funny, most definitely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back