Cosies and fabricy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What stuff like that do you have for your piggies? lol, I can't expain..I mean like, hammocks, fleecey tubes, those comfy chair/beds..stuff like that.

I'm thinking of ordering my piggies some stuff but not sure what to buy. I like the look of fleece tunnels and also I've seen some of those cubes made from fleece which look good...what do your piggies like? (I've been looking on that website too which I can't remember the name of (will reply/edit if I remember it anytime soon) and they have some really cool stuff ;))

Jane :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: OMG i love the hammoks and the beds =] x

Just got back from the shoe shop and found something called Duvet Ducks.
They're sort of patterned slipper thingys. They're not good for big pigs though!

www.lambland.co.uk/shop/duvet-ducks-p-1269.html

Mum cut off the sleeves of her fleecy coat once and it makes a little fleecy tube. And old wooly hats are good too. Again though, not for more than one piggle.

Also Mum found these on Ebay, they do lots of nice stuff.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Merlins-Mail-Order-Pet-Supplies

We got a nice snuggle pouch from P@H and you can use cat beds (car boots are good for these)!

Hope this helps. :)

the pound shop near me sells fleece lined tunnels they are great and for £1 you can throw it away when its too dirty to use and get another. I also have a little bed type thing I know it was dead cheap but I cant remember where I got it. I also get fleece blankets and make my own pouches for them to go in :)

The stuff on that website looks fab! Really gutted i got a plain boring cosie from pets at home now! has anyone got a slumber tunnel from there? thinking about getting one, my girls love tunnels. :D

dazie said:
the pound shop near me sells fleece lined tunnels they are great and for £1 you can throw it away when its too dirty to use and get another. I also have a little bed type thing I know it was dead cheap but I cant remember where I got it. I also get fleece blankets and make my own pouches for them to go in :)
Can u tell me how u make your puches so i can be a big copy pig ? :D

I really recommend the ferplast snuggle tube, it is meant for ferrets but all mine love theirs. They sleep in them and run through them. They are quite long and have 2 holes in the middle for running in and out of too. Here is Larry modelling his :)
dressandpiggies003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back