Correx

Holden89

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Any recommendations for places to get Correx in the UK? Would prefer somewhere that it can be collected from, rather than online. I've got the black stuff from Wickes but not keen on the colour and it is a bit thin... although I was thinking of covering the front with tape or fablon type stuff to brighten it up but will that be bad for the pigs if they chew it?

Or any other recommendations instead of correx?

I think sign shops sell it but not entirely sure. I’ve only ordered mine online and it came rolled up.

I got mine from a company called Amari Plastics, they do different colours and thicknesses.
I had a quick look at their website and there is one in Glasgow. which is probably miles from you! We are really lucky to have one two miles down the road from us.

I got mine from a company called Amari Plastics, they do different colours and thicknesses.
I had a quick look at their website and there is one in Glasgow. which is probably miles from you! We are really lucky to have one two miles down the road from us.
Oh brilliant! I'm just outside Glasgow so that would be handy! 😊 Just googled and it is only 14 minutes from me so that would be amazing! Thanks 😊

Back