Correx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey :)

Who uses correx in their C&C cages? Where did you buy it from? (online links are helpful O0)

My piggies have been in a C&C since they came to me (december 06) and I've always used lino but I'm thinking that correx would be better and less messy..if I use correx then it will be better if I want to use a bedding instead of fleece etc. I think I would just prefer to use correx.

So, is there anyone who has used both and can compare and say which is better?

Jane :D

Thanks mnp - I looked there but wasn't sure.

Thanks DSL :D I think I'll look into getting correx then. I'll look at that link too, thanks.

For people who bought smaller peices and stuck them together - was it difficult to do?

I've yet to see a piece that would be big enough for my cage. Duct tape is great for sticking it together - you can buy clear and white versions rather than just the usual silver.

Mine's a 2x6 with a 2x2 upper level (currently sitting next to the cage as it fell off when I moved the cage recently) and I used 3 and a bit of the big boards from CPS supplies. I've renewed bits and pieces over the last couple of years.

So then, if I buy the five 1220mm x 813mm, that will be enough for a 5 1/2 x 2? (hopefully with enough for the upper level which is an L shape 2x5). I'm right, yup?

I got mine from a local sign makers - looked them up on yell.com O0

They were happy to supply and I only paid £15 for 2 large sheets - which has been big enough for my c&c with some left over :)

Carrie
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back