Correx Suppliers?

• Thread starter Thread starter mobo52
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mobo52

Hello,
Does anybody happen to know of Correx (or equivalent) suppliers in Surrey?
I know it's probably a longshot asking, as after soooo long searching I probably would have found something by now if there were nearby suppliers, but thought I would check...just in case!
I'm based in Woking but would be willing to travel.
Also, what do people use to line the bottom of their C + C cages if not using the corragated plastic?

Thanks
Claire :)

sorry the only i know of is on the team valley trading estate in newcastle which is miles away from you sorry :(

i got mine from ebay rather than search locally.

if you dont use correx i think some people use lino

Travis perkins in Croydon (I think it is near the Purley way but I will check with OH) stock it. Their trade name for it is cordek and it comes in 8 x 4 foot sheets. I think they only do it in black and clear. It costs about a fiver a sheet. It is worth checking if there is a large Travis Perkins nearer to you that stock it, list of stores on their website :)

Lez said:

oooh how much do ebays cost approx with postage :)

iloveanimals said:
Lez said:

oooh how much do ebays cost approx with postage :)

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=correx postage varies depending on hos much you buy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Correx-Sign-B...ryZ46742QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this is the size i bought and found if easily enough for the base of a 5x2 cage, i just chopped and taped it all together and does the job well.
when i got mine i spent £20 on correx and £23 on grids so even at ebbay prices still works out way cheaper than a shop bought cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back