correx/corplast ect

• Thread starter Thread starter jediquigley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jediquigley

i rang 5 signmakers today for quotes for a 8 x 4 foot, 4mm thick sheet of correx - quotes ranged from £15 - £25 (excluding delivery)with colour being a bit more expensive than white

my question is has anyone here transported 8 x 4 foot in their car? i have a toyota yaris and was hoping to roll it up to fit it in the back. if you rolled it up did you have to secure it with anything, cos wouldnt it unroll?

Laura

its quite stiff and we had to have it delivered, it might split if bent or rolled up

I doubt very much that you could roll it up, you would have to fold it. Getting it delivered is probably the only way you would be able to get it. :(

I have a peugoet partner and had to put down the back seat to get them in and that was with one been cut down and the otheres bent in half. might have some spare if anyone lives close or can get to waker, newcastle.

PM or email me if you interested

hmm looks like i will have to fold maybe then- i will probably borrow my dads car as well its a renalt laguna so bigger than mine

i dont really want to pay postage when the place i am buying it from is about a 10 min journey

Thanks for everyones help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back