Correx And Shavings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You spray it when you put clean bedding in?

It is explained on the packaging but yes a light spray of water kickstarts the absorbent action of Aubiose. To be honest, I haven't tried it and have just used Aubiose without the spray of water and its still very good. I may need to try the water spray next time, it may be even better!

Yes it's the postage that's the problem. I went into the link for suppliers above but yet don't seem to be any on wirral, or even Liverpool or Chester. All further afield which would cost me double the price to get there!

Yes it's the postage that's the problem. I went into the link for suppliers above but yet don't seem to be any on wirral, or even Liverpool or Chester. All further afield which would cost me double the price to get there!
Where abouts are you located?

Are there any horse livery yards nearby, sometimes you can get from there if people there use it for their horses - they would probably sell/be able to get you a bale as they will buy in bulk. Or any smaller agricultural/horse places? The shop I buy from (A and I in Elgin) was not listed on the Aubiose suppliers when I checked so it is possible there are some around you who are just not listed.

All the usual
Are there any horse livery yards nearby, sometimes you can get from there if people there use it for their horses - they would probably sell/be able to get you a bale as they will buy in bulk. Or any smaller agricultural/horse places? The shop I buy from (A and I in Elgin) was not listed on the Aubiose suppliers when I checked so it is possible there are some around you who are just not listed.
I will try ringing round some more then, the usual farm/livery where I get my bulk hay and shavings didn't have any , so I will Google some more, thanks.

P. S. How do you pronounce it
P. S how is it pronounced ? I had to spell it out the other day on the phone! Is it pronounced 'orboys' or 'orbwars'?

they will know what you mean if you say hemp but the one without any citronella etc oils in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back