• Thread starter Thread starter GinneaGuinea
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GinneaGuinea

I dont know any other way to discribe it but it sounds like a pigeon coo ing,
Anyone know what this noise means ?

What bedding is your baby on....could it be allergy? Just thinking if i was making that noise it would be coming from the upper chest area? Sorry trying to help here but unsure where we are going with this...

Mainly floor is covered in hay but wood shavings were he pees this is on top of corex covered with news paper.
I hadnt heard this before I just wondered what was up with him, its only really started from the new boy has joined him.

Are you sure they are two boys?!? That sounds like the dominace/mating noise to me...it the piggy kind of...swaying from side to side? Check their sex to be safe, as our male used to do that to my female! At the time we thought they were both females and it was a dominance thing...but...it wasnt ;D

Sounds like the same noise but obviously its hard to describe a noise!

Please check the sex just in case! :o

;D

My guineas make that noise, think it is a dominance kind of thing ... but this group is definitely all girls.

yeah we thought it was a dominence noise, it probably is but better to be safe than sorry! ;D

Our harry used to make the noise and kind of....sway towards the females, we thought it was funny....until we realised he was a male ;D

ramone one of my boys does this, he is in with another boy reggie who doesnt do it. i have checked they are both boys, have checked regular since getting them as i read so much about the problem with sexing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back