Convincing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guineas_r_us

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello I am definitely a WANNABE! XD I have quite a few pets already such as a dog, a lizard, a cat, and lots of fishies. I really want guinea pigs but my parents don't want me to even though I have shown PLENTY of responsibility and reasoning. I have every possible problem solved but nothing works. Does anyone out there know what I could say or have any tips or tricks in convincing? If so it would be such a great help. Thanks

Hello I am definitely a WANNABE! XD I have quite a few pets already such as a dog, a lizard, a cat, and lots of fishies. I really want guinea pigs but my parents don't want me to even though I have shown PLENTY of responsibility and reasoning. I have every possible problem solved but nothing works. Does anyone out there know what I could say or have any tips or tricks in convincing? If so it would be such a great help. Thanks

Perhaps you can convince them by saving up for your guinea pigs, so you can contribute to their care; this will show your parents that you are serious AND responsible. Sometimes, it is more effective if you are patient and don't try to push too hard. The more you badger, the more they are likely to stonewall right now.

Maybe you should say you will keep your bedroom tidy & do lots & lots of chores. Might work

Do chores to "pay" for them. When I had guitar lessons as a kid, I paid for them by doing chores. Each chore had a value and I had to do so much.

You're very lucky to have the pets you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back