Colouring in for mindfulness

Not sure if to colour in the background or leave as it is?
View attachment 197245
I thinks it’s beautiful the way it is. Glad you found the time to finish it. Hope you enjoyed it?

I’ve not had much time for colouring or reading with a new puppy to entertain. 🐶

I thinks it’s beautiful the way it is. Glad you found the time to finish it. Hope you enjoyed it?

I’ve not had much time for colouring or reading with a new puppy to entertain. 🐶
I bet you haven’t. I may start another soon. I’m trying to sew some cuddle cups and tunnel atm so need to get them done first

It's been really stressful in my job during the last couple of months ... more than last year. If you would have told me last year that this year will be worse, I would have told you that that's more than I can take.
But obviously we all just have to struggle through.
Since our major heat wave of this summer has come to an end last Monday (only to give way to non stop rain, storm and horrible floodings), I started colouring again using a sweet booklet I bought in London this July.

I'm going to do picture after picture every night before I go to bed (as long as I'm in the mood).
Here come the first pictures:

20240910_075346.webp
20240912_074218.webp
20240913_073114.webp
20240914_073916.webp
20240915_082018.webp

Back