• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Coffee has diahorea...mums giving ihim dioralyte...I dunno if hes gonna make it,i dont know how old he is either

I'm just sitting crying,and on top of it all my grandad may have cancer

I'm so sorry to hear your news I have heard others use Dioralyte,hopefully more posts soon to give u more advice,I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandad,my Dad has similar probs at mo,just keep positive if u can lots of new medicines now to help.Thinking of u all ;)

Coffee died in the night,I dont know why he had the diarrohea,I know they had veg and a bit of romaine lettuce in the day but surely that wouldnt have done it,I dont know how old he was though as he was from a rescue the other week..he was so cute and his brother(the rescue thought it might not be his bro as Coffee looked older )will miss him

I'm thinking though,we have a 4 week old baby boy piggy,would it be worth trying him with Coffee's bro? or is it a bad idea...

as for my grandad,hes got to go for an urgent scan of his kidneys and lungs,the doctor said its small ( whatever he means by " it ") and can be treated,I hope to god it can as I'm very close to him,he is 84 :(

I am so very sorry to hear about Coffee and your grandad. I too am very close to my grandparents and they are the same age as your grandad.

My father was diagnosed with CA larynx this time last year and , after laser surgery, has made a full recovery. I do hope your grandad's treatment works out well. There are lots of options for cancer patients nowadays and much higher survival rates. Please let us know how things go.

Sorry about Coffee :'( And i'm with Lucinda, there's so many different treatments available, and if it's only small they must have caught it early :)

Life's pants sometimes :(
Sorry to hear about your Grandad - just keep the old boy smiling. I would give your baby boy a try once you know Coffee's bro doesn't have anything similar to Coffee.

Chin up

Hx

I put Coffees bro in with the new babies,theyre getting on great ;D

So sorry to hear about Coffee. Thinking of you and your grandad

big hugs

xx

Just read. So sorry to hear about Coffee. :'( :-*
And a big hug , hope things turn out ok with your grandad xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back