Coco's set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just canvassing opinions really. This is my girly's set up at the moment it measures up as 39"x35" with the playpen bit in front. Do you think this is OK for her and what if I were to get another, would it still be OK?

Cameracontentsdec06_dec07209.jpg

All opinions greatfully received

Helen

What bedding do you use? Size wise it looks fine :) Providing you don't have a pack of dogs too then it would be a security issue LOL! I'm sure you don't! What are you looking for? I have a gorgeous boar (Mr Tickle) thats waiting to be castrated who must go to an indoor home, I don't think he'd be in the cage much though. He loves coming out in the shed for a wander ::)

I use Ecobed as a substrate....its basically shredded cardboard and was originally designed for horses. I use it for the rats too as I am allergic to to the woodshavings and rats shouldn't have wood anyway because of the dust. I also use shredded paper stuff along with piles of hay that starts life in the hayrack but ends up everywhere :laugh: and a corner litter tray (which I'm ever hopefully she'll use but it seems to be hit and miss ::) )

Definately no pack of dogs here, just rats, a hamster, a gecko and the kids >:D

Sounds Great! I would have a litter tray in the outside pen too I think but thats personal choice :) I like the set up :) Coco's gorgeous too, I saw her pigture on the Photo board :)

It looks lovely, and plenty big enough for 2 pigs. Alex says he'd like to come and live there and be Coco's new man!

We have the same Rabbit 100 as you Murphy my neutered boar lives in it with Romey his little wife. Alex would look so lovely living in that fab house with Coco. :smitten: :smitten:

We even have the same wooden log roll as a ladder as our cage is on the kitchen floor. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back