cluttered cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone i have been on here now for a couple of weeks and have read lots of your coments and oppinions and i have seen your setups whitch made me think mine was dull and boring so i added lots of things for my piggies but now i think i have gone too far it is a indoor cage 120 it now has a large log cabin a log bridge food bowl another small house with fleese in it and a hanging ball for treats oh and 2 guinea pigs does this sound a lot? 98) Emma x

I dont know what your cage looks like (the 120), better idea to post a pic?

Doesnt sound like too much stuff, mine have a lot more to be honest ;D ;D

i think a 120 is the same size as a nero 4?

doesnt sound too much, but maybe post a picture up so people can see?

if people can see it set up they can advise on if it looks too cluttered or not

You can always rotate toys, which makes it more exciting for the guineas O0

It is tempting isn't it? Especially when there are so many things to spoil the piggies with ::)

I tend to rotate mine as perfectpiggies says...works for me! My pigs are so fickle that if you leave something in with them too many days in a row they get bored with it. They love new things...(even if its the same thing they had before but haven't seen for a few days ::))

Have to say, bought a herb box from Thistle Cavies and that went down VERY well! Great sucess that!

teabag said:
It is tempting isn't it? Especially when there are so many things to spoil the piggies with ::)

I tend to rotate mine as perfectpiggies says...works for me! My pigs are so fickle that if you leave something in with them too many days in a row they get bored with it. They love new things...(even if its the same thing they had before but haven't seen for a few days ::))

Have to say, bought a herb box from Thistle Cavies and that went down VERY well! Great sucess that!
oo i bought the apple one...mine loved it :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back