Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've been noticing some algae on the sides of the water bottles
These are the ones I have:
9449e0e4-170a-4103-aa55-6d9705b9faf5

4888ED55C9AD44E299AD640C1C98E0C6BB340F.jpg

Does anyone have tips on how to clean them? :ple:
Thanks in advance

I use "magic balls" - you put some in the bottle and give it a good shake. You can find them in some cook shops or in department stores that sell gimmicky things for wine buffs ( to clean their decanters - how middle class!). I have heard other people on this forum use some rice grains.

I clean mine daily using a bottle brush. Every week they are soaked in milton.
I use "magic balls" - you put some in the bottle and give it a good shake. You can find them in some cook shops or in department stores that sell gimmicky things for wine buffs ( to clean their decanters - how middle class!). I have heard other people on this forum use some rice grains.
Thanks guys, will try ideas :)

Glass bottles I pour hot water straight into and just scrub at ... dont try that with plastic ones they just melt though!

Glass bottles I pour hot water straight into and just scrub at ... dont try that with plastic ones they just melt though!
What do you scrub it with? Can you get bottle brushes small enough?

.. and don't do what I did one week when I was having a senior moment. I forgot to put my strainer under the bottle when I emptied the magic balls out. It was too late when I realised & I was just watching all the balls roll down the plughole. :oops:

I'm not normally that stupid .:lol!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back