Chuckys babies..updated pics!

• Thread starter Thread starter smiler
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smiler

Took these today, 2 of the babies have already gone to new homes, so these are of the 2 remaining babies! :smitten: :smitten:

Unnamed Boar (any name suggestions let us know pllease!) Lemon agouti

07-07-07_2019.jpg
07-07-07_2020.jpg

07-07-07_2022.jpg
07-07-07_2023.jpg

Lilly longhaired aby (little runt, still very tiny with the cutest little short face :smitten: ) I have to handfeed her 3 times a day to make sure shes eating as shes just sooo tiny!

07-07-07_2026.jpg
07-07-07_2027.jpg

07-07-07_2029.jpg
07-07-07_2031.jpg

awwwwww soooo gorgeous. I LOVE them! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh the little sow is divine... must resist, must resist! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I get worried about the little sow lilly, she is just so tiny and is putting weight on slowly, but is no-where near as much as she should be :(

Awww I reckon she will be fine you are doing a great job with her fab piggy mum ;) ;) O0

Jane said:
So pretty :smitten:

For the first piggy, Pepper, cus he reminds me of my Pepper :P

Looks like my Pepper too, saw the most adorable lemon agouti baby in the pet shop today when I went for food....................
Dragged myself out of the shop before it was too late and I made an extra 'purchase' ;D

What pretty piggies. Lilly is adorable, I would love her. OH would go mad though. Where abouts are you though?

;D ;D Everyone who meets lilly loves her :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am in the Eaaast Midlands..I think ;D But we are hopefully moving back down south soon :smitten: :smitten: FINALLY ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back