Chonky pigs

Miss Bramble has just joined Chonky Piggy status.

View attachment 255903

View attachment 255904
Here is Rainbow Piggy The Ever Beautiful Betsy on the scales

Is Miss Bramble dinky or is she in an enormous bowl? Because she looks about the size of a hamster but the scales say 'brick'

Also, she doesn't look real in that pic; she looks like a cute little pom-pom with eyes.

And she is the most feared guinea pig to have ever existed? 😂

The bowl in enormous. She doesn't like you calling her a hamster and you can't get round her by saying "she looks like a cute little pom-pom with eyes"

The Ever Beautiful Betsy🌈 was the founder of the GPU and she was quite scary. Her friend :yikes::yikes:DA BOSS :yikes::yikes: Velvet 🌈 was incredibly scary and kept 2 boars and 2 other sows in line in one herd for 18 months then she got ill, Silver Fox Christian staged a coup and I had to separate the herd. Velvet was there before trouble even began sorting out the piggies who were about to kick off. She was one formidable piggy. You did what you were told with her around and didn't dare misbehave! Velvet was definitely the most feared piggy ever to have existed. Miss Bramble is a push over compared to Velvet.

Here are Betsy and Velvet just because ......

Betsy _ Velvet.webp

The bowl in enormous. She doesn't like you calling her a hamster and you can't get round her by saying "she looks like a cute little pom-pom with eyes"

The Ever Beautiful Betsy🌈 was the founder of the GPU and she was quite scary. Her friend :yikes::yikes:DA BOSS :yikes::yikes: Velvet 🌈 was incredibly scary and kept 2 boars and 2 other sows in line in one herd for 18 months then she got ill, Silver Fox Christian staged a coup and I had to separate the herd. Velvet was there before trouble even began sorting out the piggies who were about to kick off. She was one formidable piggy. You did what you were told with her around and didn't dare misbehave! Velvet was definitely the most feared piggy ever to have existed. Miss Bramble is a push over compared to Velvet.

Here are Betsy and Velvet just because ......

View attachment 255907

I've angered Miss Bramble again... :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

I could always start hiding in Gaia's fur....

Why are all your guinea pigs so fearsome? Did they participate in The Hunger Games? 😭

View attachment 255909Dignified Sir George would like to know if he needs to send proof of his weight or is pictoral evidence of his hunkiness enough?

"Oops! We ran into some problems.

The requested page could not be found."

Sir George's hunkiness broke the internet! That is evidence enough.

Back