Chirping!

Bless, I coudnt resist listening, even though I know our boys don’t like noises coming from computers.
They stopped to listen too!

Over this past winter I caught, on camera, a nearly minute-long serenade by one of the pet store's male guinea pigs. I don't know why, but I thought everyone may be interested in hearing it!

My girls got freaked out by this, they looked at me in horror and froze bless

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 2
It's funny, I've had pigs for about 13 years and only infrequently heard chirping... then we got Tomie last summer, she chirps all the time! Several times a week! Last week I had really disrupted sleep one night so after the kids went to school I tried to take a power nap on the couch and she chirped so loud that she woke me up!

My girls got freaked out by this, they looked at me in horror and froze bless
My girls all had a very similar reaction. The youngest got zoomies and popcorned around while all five other girls and two boys froze like WHAT!
It's funny, I've had pigs for about 13 years and only infrequently heard chirping... then we got Tomie last summer, she chirps all the time! Several times a week! Last week I had really disrupted sleep one night so after the kids went to school I tried to take a power nap on the couch and she chirped so loud that she woke me up!
I wish I had a chirper! I was very tempted to bring him home but alas, eight is about four too many LOL!

Back