Chewing for England

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Since Murphy has got better everything is getting chewed to death including my sofa he has chewed alot of his cardboard box today that is in his cage and nowmy brief case has just been knawed! Run time is exhausting stopping him chewing everything as i dont want him to be eating fabrics and stuff. He has just jumped back into his cage and is shredding the paper off the bottom of his cage.

Is this ok behaviour. He has plenty of food so cant be that he is hungry. lol :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Lindsay,

Twinkle chews for England too. Does he have gnawing sticks, I use them fro Twinkle and seems to help him stop. I've got chunks missing out of the hutch, he's a terror! He used to chew his igloos but has got bored with that and has moved onto the wood.

Lousie
x

Yeah he has got the lot to chew but prefers my things lol. God how will i explain the knawed up brief case at college tomorrow night lol

Pleased he is not the only one that does it lol He has just jumped back into his cage and gone to sleep all that nibbling has obviously tired him and me chasing him away from everything. Who needs the gym! lol

If its any help Lindsay Pets at Home do a "Chew Stop Spray" which I have found quite good, its stopped Sparky in his tracks as he went through several modem leads, usually while I was on line! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back