Chewing cuddle cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
alice does this lots, its a pets at home one with a fluffy inside and canvas outside, should i take it off her? she definately eats the fluff and i dont want it to make her poorly but she seems to like sitting in it so dont want to take it away unneccesarily... :-\

if she is eating it i would take it off her, its ok if they just nibble then get bored and dont eat it just see what it tastes of, but if shes eating it then its safer for her not to have it

Thank you, She only gets it at floor time anyway but i'm going to take it off her. She chews everything, including all my jumpers and the cage bars and pretty much anything metal! Her teeth seem fine and she doesnt drool or anything... I wondered if it's a boredom thing but she gets plenty of time out of her cage so I just dont know.

hmm.. maybe she needs more things to chew on? mine dont like wood blocks, you could try a toilet tube roll filled with hay, or a cardboard box.. might take her mind off cage chewing! lol mine love those willow toys you can get, sally has some great toys too at www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk you'll prob find something there that will interest your piggy, and keep her occupied :) just make sure you have plenty of money in the bank, you'll want everything from her website! ;D

Lol! I already spend lots of time looking at that site! there's so much i want! not long til pay day now thank god! Alice loves the loo roll hay thing, she waves it about her head frantically when I first put it in the cage! ;D

Just got the girls a parsley bell each, Typical piggies, Wendy loves it and Alice (the chewer) is not even slightly interested in it! :)

Well! Wouldn't you just know it?!?!?!? ;D (We really need a Homer Simpson Doh! icon here!) At least Wendy'll eat them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back